There’s nothing better than spending a relaxing day swimming in your private pool, but that luxurious poolside afternoon may not be possible if you fall into some of the common pitfalls during vanishing pool construction in Santa Fe, NM. Keep reading to learn some of the most common traps homeowners fall into that can ruin their pool experience:
- Hiring a swimming pool company: While a simple pool company will get it right while installing your new pool, they may not take into account the rest of your backyard space during installation. They won’t focus on the patio and other design elements required for the ultimate private pool experience. Only a design-build company like ours should handle your pool installation.
- Not hiring a reputable contractor: You want a design-build firm to install your pool, but just any old builder won’t do! Be sure to do your research and find the contractor that has the resources and expertise to get the job done right.
- Neglecting entertainment space: The pool patio is just as important as the pool itself when it comes to updating your backyard. Ensure your pool patio has plenty of entertainment space so you can host pool parties and dinners with friends by the pool.
- Ignoring the long-term plan: Your pool likely won’t be the only upgrade you ever make to the backyard, so be sure to keep that in mind while planning for your pool. Make sure your backyard will still have plenty of space for additions and updates down the road after your pool is installed.
- Going cheap: Any update to your home isn’t something you should skimp on, and pools are no exception. Though you want to get a good deal, don’t go with a cut-rate contractor who will do a shoddy job. Be sure to shop around to ensure you hire a contractor who’s both affordable and will properly install your pool.
Avoid pitfalls by hiring our team!
You don’t have to be the victim of any of the problems above if you choose Apple Construction for pool design in Santa Fe, NM. Here’s why we’re the best in town at what we do:
- Experienced professionals: We’ve been in the industry for over 30 years, so there’s nothing our team hasn’t seen and done! Whatever kind of job you throw at us, we can tackle it.
- Licensed and insured: Hiring a contractor who isn’t licensed or insured can lead to big legal problems if something goes awry on the job site. Rest easy knowing that we’re both licensed and insured for all kinds of home additions and pool design in Santa Fe, NM!
- Transparent billing: There’s nothing worse than getting stuck with a huge, unexpected bill upon completion of your home renovation. That won’t be a problem when you go with Apple Construction. We’re transparent about all of our billing, so you know where every dollar is being spent on your new pool construction.
From vanishing pool construction in Santa Fe, NM to kitchen remodeling, we do it all at Apple Construction LLC. Get in touch with us today to find out what we can do to improve the value and functionality of your property.
Categorised in: Uncategorized